Lucky Air is a Chinese airline based in Kunming, Yunnan Province. It is a subsidiary of Hainan Airlines, which is one of China's largest carriers. Lucky Air operates both domestic and international flights to various destinations.
Here are some key points about Lucky Air:
1. History: Lucky Air was established in 2004 and commenced operations in 2006. It was originally known as Shilin Airlines but later changed its name to Lucky Air.
2. Ownership: Lucky Air is owned by HNA Group, a conglomerate that also owns Hainan Airlines and several other subsidiary airlines.
3. Hub: The airline's main hub is Kunming Changshui International Airport (KMG), which is located in Kunming, the capital city of Yunnan Province.
4. Fleet: Lucky Air operates a fleet of modern aircraft, primarily consisting of Boeing 737-800 and Airbus A320 family planes. As of my knowledge cutoff in September 2021, the airline had around 50 aircraft in its fleet.
5. Destinations: Lucky Air serves a wide range of destinations within China, including major cities such as Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, and Chengdu. It also operates international flights to countries such as Thailand, Vietnam, Malaysia, and South Korea.
6. Services: Lucky Air provides both economy and business class cabins on its flights. The airline offers standard amenities and services expected from a regional carrier, including in-flight meals, entertainment, and onboard Wi-Fi on some aircraft.
It's worth noting that the information provided above is based on the knowledge available up until September 2021. For the most up-to-date and detailed information regarding Lucky Air's routes, fleet, and services, I recommend visiting the official website of the airline or contacting their customer service directly.
Lucky Air Reviews
There are no reviews yet.