Royal Jordanian is the national flag carrier airline of Jordan. It was founded in 1963 and is headquartered in Amman, Jordan. The airline operates scheduled flights to various destinations in the Middle East, Europe, Asia, Africa, and North America.
Here are some key details about Royal Jordanian:
1. Fleet: Royal Jordanian has a fleet of modern aircraft, including Airbus A320, A321, and A330 models, as well as Embraer E195 aircraft.
2. Services: The airline offers different classes of service, including Economy Class, Crown Class (Business Class), and Royal Plus (Frequent Flyer Program). Passengers can enjoy in-flight entertainment, meals, and other amenities depending on the class of service.
3. Destinations: Royal Jordanian serves numerous destinations across the globe. Some popular international destinations include London, New York, Bangkok, Dubai, Cairo, Istanbul, and many more.
4. Alliances: Royal Jordanian is a member of the oneworld alliance, which is one of the largest global airline alliances. This membership allows passengers to enjoy benefits such as seamless connections, lounge access, and mileage accrual with other member airlines.
5. Airport Hub: Queen Alia International Airport (AMM) in Amman serves as the primary hub for Royal Jordanian. The airline operates numerous flights from this hub, connecting passengers to various destinations worldwide.
6. History: Royal Jordanian has a rich history and has played a significant role in promoting Jordan as a travel destination. The airline has undergone several rebranding exercises and has consistently worked to enhance its services and expand its network.
It's worth noting that airline information can change over time, so it's always a good idea to check the official Royal Jordanian website or contact them directly for the most up-to-date and accurate information regarding flights, services, and policies.
Royal Jordanian Reviews
There are no reviews yet.